Michael J. Dul & Associates, Inc. is a service-oriented firm, founded in 1980, that provides landscape architectural concepts, design and construction management.
Services include land planning, arrangement of structures and components on the land and design of outdoor places and spaces.
Deliverables include design, construction drawings, cost estimates, graphics, and construction management for hardscape, grading, drainage, planting, river bank restoration, irrigation and lighting.
Clients include developers, corporations, municipalities, retail, hospitality, religious, medical and high-end residential.
Six talented individuals, with an average tenure of 14 years, comprise the staff.
- Outstanding Firm of the Year, for design and contributions to the profession, Michigan Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects (2011)
- Best Landscape Designer, voted by readers of Detroit Home Magazine (2010)
- Merit Design Award, Michigan Chapter of American Society of Landscape Architects, for Booth Park, Birmingham (2009)
- Merit Design Award, Michigan Chapter of American Society of Landscape Architects, for the Birmingham Fire Station Garden (2005)
- Design Award, Detroit Home Magazine (annual winner since 2004)